Conditions of Rental for Sports Equipment
1) The hirer is fully responsible for rented sports equipment. It is not permitted to pass on hired equipment to third parties.
2) The hirer is required to present a photo-identification document (e.g. passport, driving licence) before renting sports equipment and understands that a photocopy of any such document will be taken. Or a blank, signed credit card imprint, or a cash deposit to the current value of the sports equipment must be deposited. The choice of guarantee is in the responsibility of the renter.
3) The hired equipment is NOT insured. In the case of theft, breakage or damage the hirer is responsible for the cost of repair or replacement up to the current value of the equipment.
4) Upon payment of an protective charge of € 2 to € 8 per day of rent, depending on the renting category, theft, breakage or damage can be insured. In case of theft a cost price of 20% of the new value of the sports good is arranged. Second possibility is to book an DSV insurance of € 20 for skies and snowboards. (Valid max. 3 weeks) This insurance type can be booked for winter sport goods only. For this kind of insurance there is no cost price. Damage followed by inexpert use is excluded by all insurances. Especially it is prohibited to ski on snow-covered ways and roads. If the ski surface is damaged followed by inappropriate use a additional service fee of € 30 has to be paid.
5) In the case of theft, the hirer must report any such loss to the relevant security authorities within 24 hours and must also inform the rental company.
6) The exchange of rental equipment is possible at any time. If upgrading to sports equipment of a higher quality, then the difference in rental becomes due according to current pricelists.
7) In the event of injury or illness, rented sports equipment must be returned without delay, accompanied by a doctor’s certificate. In this case, the cost of any unused rental period will be re-funded, calculated from the following day.
8) If the rental of equipment starts after 15.30h (3.30pm) the rental fee will be charged from the start of the next calendar day. Where equipment is returned before 09.00h (09 am), the rental fee will not be levied for that day. This agreement is valid for a rent period not shorter than one day.
9) If rented sports equipment is not used for reasons of poor weather conditions or other difficulties, then refunds cannot be made. A refund of unused rental fees following a premature return of sports equipment will only be considered where a hirer is forced to depart due to exceptional circumstances. Following a normal return of rented goods, any surety deposit, passport or credit card imprint will be returned to the customer.
10) The hirer must ensure that equipment is stored so that theft or loss through mistaken identity is minimised. To this end, skis should be stored in ski-safes or stacked singly and away from each other. Overnight, sports equipment must be stored in a locked hotel ski-room or in a locked vehicle.
11) By signing the form, the hirer confirms the authenticity of his/her personal details as used for the professional setting of bindings. The hirer may not alter these settings unilaterally.
12) Should the rental equipment not be returned within the specified period (without reasonable grounds having been declared) the hirer will be reported to the relevant authorities for suspected theft.
13) Replacement and or sequence costs in case of problems with the equipment in which matter anyway will not be taken over from our side, excluding with permission through our side after communication through the hirer. But the hirer has the right to change his equipment after communication of the renter within a normal time in the rooms and only here through the renter.
14) Cancellation of a online reservation is possible only in the event of illness, accident or serious and material reasons ( e.g. death of a close relative or travel
companions ). The cancellation must be notified to Sport 2000 Schöttl writing together with the release explanation. Sports 2000 Schöttl calculated for a cancellation up to 7 days before the first day of hire no cancellation fees. In the event of a cancellation within the last 7 days Sport 2000 Schöttl makes a charge of € 10 per person covered by the reservation. In case of payment in advance the difference between the rent already paid and the cancellation charge will paid to the renter as soon as practicable. In case of reservation without payment in advance the renter will get a bill of the cancellation charge of € 10 per person. Cancellation up the first day of renting is not possible and all renting charges has to be paid, in case of payment in advance no money will be refunded.
15) Domicile Irdning is arranged. Only German version legally binding.